Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm A Lava Head

So I had a great week last week
It all started on Wednesday
1. It was last day of school that week
2. I got to leave early
3. Went on a mini road trip with Duckie to Charlotte to see Dial Up Tour


Let me just say, It.Was.Awesome.Sauce.


If you are wondering what Dial Up Tour is, it is a youtuber-ish thing where you can see some channels perform live skits.
This tour had:
-Meekakitty
-Nanalew
-Olan Roggers
-Jason Monday & Alex Carpenter
-LIVELAVALIVE


Now all of them were amazing, but I will admit, I was excited about LIVELAVALIVE the most.
I got to meet Mitchell and Kyle, took some pictures with them, became a typical fan girl by giving a gift to Mitchell (nothing weird like a card saying "OMG I LUV U" or a bra, just a triangle bracelet), and I had sore cheeks from smiling the whole show.


I  did also embarrass myself by asking Kevin(we have girlfriends) for his John Hancock, getting a funny look, and saying "what videos? I just make district lines and a tour manager"


Well let me check off the list that I have became one of those people who thought you were famous but was wrong (kind of...I swear he makes those videos)


Photos will come along after I get the ones from the mini road trip developed


Mucho Luv
Rusty



No comments: